- Remember when I said “Superhero Movie” looked kind of funny? I apologize for my temporary insanity.
- Another “Step Up” movie… in 3D! Woo! I wonder if I can top off my “Step Up” reviews with this third one. Because, you know, 3D makes any movie good, regardless of the quality, as we’ve seen with “Night of the Living Dead,” and “Beowulf.” Yes, I hated that movie.
- A remake of “The Breakfast Club”? No it’s not!
From Hollywood Reporter: “Veteran producer Bridget Johnson will produce “Bumped,” a modern-day version of “The Breakfast Club,” with McG protege Anna Mastro attached to direct from a script by Lizzy Weiss.
“Bumped” is a comedy-drama revolving around five twentysomethings — including a corporate go-getter, a musician and a flirt — who normally wouldn’t be friends but who get to know one another when they’re bumped from a flight and wind up stranded at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport.”
- See? Even Martin Short is so enamored with Page that he’s pretty soft on her in this mock interview. Disappointing, but still… funny.
- And in new movie news you likely are caring about, the newest trailer for Iron Man, I think premiered on Film Threat days ago, is fantastic. My wallet will bleed dry this summer with Indy, Hellboy 2, Doomsday, this, and so much more. Have mercy.
- In comic book movie news I could care less about, there’s the new image from the upcoming Wolverine movie. One could make the argument that all three X-Men movies WERE Wolverine movies since he was the main character, but hey, logic and Hollywood don’t mix.