- l334 notes that when you place your mouse over the fish and horse/donkey/pony (?), you see thought bubbles of oven mitts, and swiss cheese… the significance of such is still a mystery. Signs or just random gags to throw us off the scent? Great find.As of this moment, nothing really comes to mind. Oven mitts. Perhaps heat, cover? And for cheese, triangular, holes. Who knows? Your guess is just as good as mine. At this moment, Slusho.jp may still be in development, but we’re on to something here…
- A pink squid floats in the background quite conspicuously. Lending more to the Cthulhu rumors, perhaps?
- Anyone aware of the Asian language on the website? You’d help if we can get a translation.
- Supposedly the strong theory for 1-18-08 website is that the first picture of the two women is actually a splicing of the same woman, one during the party, the same one during the attacks. Evidence has spread with folks combining the angles.The theory is still inconclusive, as the features and bone structure is quite different. But anything is possible.
- Supposedly the site runner is named Henry Kelvin, a nod to “Lost,” since two characters are named Henry and Kelvin, apparently. Confusion prevails.
- Mike Ferraro led me to many sources with fantastic theories. One of which is a number in the site information that leads to this place, where it simply tells of flight coordinates, and weather conditions. At the moment, it’s unsure if it’s a red herring, a wrong path, or one of the hidden websites.
- Ethan Haas? Another shocking conclusion to a riddle…?
Note: Someone noted this Wiki entry which was edited July 5th:
“Ethan Haas was in love with his fiancÃ©e, Joanne Richman (Kasey Wilson), and planned the ultimate surprise party: a reunion with their third grade classmates to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the day they met. However, Joanne felt he was smothering her and left. He is a pediatrician with a golden retriever, like his ex-fiancÃ©e. He is also known as something of a prophet predicting the coming end times when Cthulu will again walk the earth. He met a woman named Sue who mistook Ethan for a guy named Dan (Sue and Dan were going on a blind date).”
- Further analysis has possibly revealed a demonic face in between the heads of the two women on 1-18-08. Close up on flash and you may make something out. Or you may not… I see something.
More theories forthcoming…
Investigation will continue with these sites in the coming hours. I must end this for a while before I’m caught.
Fill me in if I’m missing something. E-mail, AIM, it doesn’t matter–