More clues about the trailer have come in, and there seems to be just no end to the theories:
- 36A in the 12:36A photo, flipped backwards, resembles the word ACE.
- Turn the party picture upside down, and the banner reads SS 113. Still just a loose theory.
- People insist that a demonic face or some beast can be seen between the two women on the 1-18-08 website. I still think it’s what they want to see, but at this point, I’m open to anything.
- JJ Abrams dismisses the Ethan Haas sites, and he makes a special point of doing so…?
- The strong reasoning for the declaration that this is a “Voltron” adaptation is that this trailer was played before “Transformers.” Trailer about transforming robots defending Earth, playing before a movie about transforming robots defending Earth, not to mention the argument between the “It’s Alive!” line that may have been misheard by many as “It’s A Lion!”
- This I found on Superior Pics.com message boards:
The times on the photographs at 1-18-08.com are, 12:01; and 12:36. The following are verses from the Bible under aforementioned times.At that time Jesus went through the grain fields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grain and eat them. – Matthew (12:01)In the trailer at 12:01 everyone is having a good time namely eating and drinking. Could this have something to do with said verse.But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. – Matthew (12:36)In the trailer at 12:36 all hell breaks loose and everybody panics as the suspected Apocalypse begins. Judgment day.
Also the release date was suspicious to me, so I read more into this prophetic bible theme that seems to tie into this movie. And here’s what I found.
A lot of things in Revelation Chapter 18 Verse 8 (18:8) (1-18-08, coincedence I think not) are relevant to New York city, the new Babylon, the Woman holding something in her hand (Statue of Liberty) etc. etc.
It seems at this point that almost all of the Mystery and the clues are all in the trailer. Seek out material on Statue of Liberty, News One, Times, dates, etc. Apparently, this is connected, or it’s one hell of a coincidence. I’m still looking around for anything seen in the trailer connecting to clues.
Inform me if I’m missing something.