- An examination of the trailer at Cloverfield News Feed exposes some interesting tidbits that may or may not be clues:
– Mysterious appearances of circles on floors and shirts.
– The words “2004 Ace” appear on a wall before an explosion.
- The theory of the two women being the same person is still another topic in heavy debate. Some folks claim it’s the same person, others insist it’s two different characters.
- People are still fixed on the theory that the monster is Cthulhu. Others insist it’s Voltron, Godzilla, Gamera, or a giant Lion.
- Parasite Movie.com has been dismissed as a fake fan site to cash in on the mystery, since it leads to a toy store.
- Important information about 1-18-08 reveals some interesting tidbits including addresses that registered this domain are non-existent, pseudonyms and the like.
- At this point Ethan Haas has been declared a Red Herring, but the name is still pretty prominent. We’ll set that aside for now.
Most importantly, does August 1st actually play a part in this? What is the significance of this date? Is there even one?
Inform me if I’m missing something.