- The new finding is that Wolfmother’s “Woman” is playing in the background. The group has a song named “Joker and the Thief” that has a line about “Field of Clovers,” and has art on the inside of a giant lizard/iguana. Seems like potential clues, and is lending some credence to the Godzilla re-invention theory. Also, “˜Wolfmother’. “The latin origin “Madrevius di lupovius” means, “children born of the beast will steal the shadow of the forest and chase the stars from the night.”
- Many continue to theorize that this is a tie-in to “Lost,” since “Lost” premieres a few weeks after the alleged premiere date. No one is still sure if 1-18-08 is the actual premiere date just yet, and if it happens to be a teaser for “Lost,” then I have another reason to watch this series. But then perhaps it’s just apart of the universe.
- Another variation on the line the character screams: “I saw it in the light, it’s huge!” along with “It’s a Lion! It’s huge,” and “It’s Alive! It’s Huge!” Whatever it is, it’s huge.
- Red Herring, clue, one of the hidden sites, or a fan site cashing in? You decide.
- The mystery ingredient that was harvest from the bottom of the sea is used on the slusho, and releases giant parasitic monsters that destroy New York? Possible…
- AKM can be spotted in the apartment in the trailer.
- 63 degrees is also shown during the News 1 broadcast. Clue?
Inform me if I’m missing something.