Your Independent Movie Guide
| September 5, 2018
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
During the annual Academy Awards telecast, most viewers wait patiently for the category of Best Animated Short Subject to pass by. After all, few...
90% of you admit to it and the other 10% lie about it. Yes, YOU masturbate, c'mon, admit it. This sticky subject is fully, and I really mean fully...
It is no mystery that Bryan Singer's next film is "Valkyrie". The real mystery is if Kenneth Branagh will be joining the cast.
For those not familiar...