Here’s all you need to do to watch Hulu originals in Canada without any issues whenever you want using this simple tool.
How annoying is it to want to watch a show or movie badly, even be willing to pay for it, and yet, you can’t…because the service is only available in a certain country. That is the problem you’ll face if you want to watch some of the best Hulu originals in Canada. Why? Because Hulu and its best Hulu tv shows and movies are only available to watch in the US. Fortunately, there’s an easy way around that restriction. Here’s all you need to do:
Best Hulu Originals To Watch in Canada
It’s easy to see why interest is so high to watch Hulu originals in Canada. While Hulu may not have as expansive a library as some other streaming services on the market, it makes up for it in terms of quality. Here are some of the best Hulu original shows and movies you need to watch right now:
- Y: The Last Man
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- False Positive
- Nine Perfect Strangers
- American Horror Story
- Only Murders in the Building
Compatible Devices to Watch Hulu in Canada
Here are all the devices that will let you watch Hulu originals in Canada with a VPN whenever you want:
- iPhones and iPads
- Xbox 360/Xbox One/Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 3/PlayStation 4/PlayStation 5
- Fire TV Stick
- VIZIO Smart Cast
- Nintendo Switch
- Echo Show
- Samsung TV
- Apple TV
- LG TV
- Android phones and tablets
How to Watch Hulu TV Shows in Canada with a VPN
There isn’t any shortage of phenomenal streaming services. However, Hulu emphasizes a lot more on quality than quantity. You can be rest assured that you won’t have a shortage of excellent Hulu originals to watch in Canada. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Subscribe to a VPN that works with Hulu
- Download and install the VPN on your preferred device
- Connect to a US server
- Visit the Hulu website and stream all your favorite Hulu TV shows in Canada
- VPN service providers
Signing Up for a Hulu Account in Canada
If you didn’t know, you’d need a US-based payment method to sign up for a new Hulu account to watch Hulu originals in Canada. Yes, that means if you don’t have an existing Hulu account, you’ll need to follow a process that’s a little different but just as easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Head over to mygiftcardsupply.com on your browser
- Go to Shop and select Hulu Gift Card
- Choose the card you want to buy and “add it to cart”
- Now, go to secure.hulu.com/start/gifting
- Enter the gift card you would have received in your email.
- Click on Redeem and fill out the details
- You can now watch and enjoy Hulu originals in Canada whenever you want.
Why Get a VPN To Watch Hulu in Canada?
At this point, you’re probably wondering why you should be using a VPN at all? After all, aren’t VPNs primarily a cybersecurity tool? They are, but they’re also capable of doing a lot more than just keeping your browsing anonymous online.
One of these uses includes giving you access to restricted content and sites online. This means that if you’re looking for the best way to watch Hulu originals in Canada, a VPN would be the perfect way to do it. How? Well, a VPN can seamlessly “mask” your IP, and you appear as if you’re trying to access a site from another country altogether.
Hence, suppose you’re not in the US, and you want to watch Hulu original shows and movies in Canada, all you need to do is connect to a US server, and that should be that. You can now easily go to Hulu’s official site and sign up or log in without any issues.
Also Read: What’s New on Hulu
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some other questions you might have if you’re interested in watching Hulu originals in Canada today:
Why is Hulu banned in Canada?
Well, first off, Hulu isn’t technically banned in Canada. Just like most other countries of the world, Hulu is only available in the US and Japan. Due to copyrights and broadcast permissions, Hulu has few rights to show its content outside the US, resulting in the service being only available in the US.
How much does Hulu cost in Canada?
Well, technically, since you’re signing up or using Hulu US, you’ll be paying the same price as Hulu US. All of Hulu’s price plans you can use to watch Hulu originals in Canada are as below:
- Hulu with Ads: At $5.99 per month, you’ll have access to everything Hulu has to offer, but you’ll have to make do with constant ads.
- Hulu Ad-Free: At $11.99 per month, you’ll have access to all Hulu originals in Canada, including everything else, with no interruptions.
- Hulu+ Live TV: At $54.99, this is the perfect alternative to Cable TV as you gain access to 65+ top channels in addition to 50 hours of DVR.
- Disney Plus Bundle: At $12.99 per month, the Disney Plus bundle gives you access to Disney+, Hulu (with ads), as well as ESPN+.
How many users can use a single Hulu account at once?
All the plans mentioned above will give you access to six different profiles. Each profile can be customized and personalized differently while also being run on two different screens simultaneously.
Author: Adnan Jiwani is an experienced writer with a keen focus on tech and streaming. His work has been published on sites like Vocal Media and The Santa Clarita Valley Signal.