Your Independent Movie Guide
| April 1, 2021
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
"Highlander" Remake Gets Writing Team
Summit Entertainment is set to remake the classic "Highlander," and they've got a writing team to...
90% of you admit to it and the other 10% lie about it. Yes, YOU masturbate, c'mon, admit it. This sticky subject is fully, and I really mean fully...
While I’m not necessarily a fan of anime, I’d consider myself an admirer of anime. In high school, I was a fan of Robotech, but never really sat down...